Please see below the CUSOP payment processing arrangements for Christmas and the New Year:
- 27th December is a UK Banking Day but a Northern Ireland Bank Holiday
- Faster Payments credits coming in to Credit Union – Monday to Friday on UK Banking days (including NI bank holidays that are UK banking days)
- BACS credits coming in to Credit Union – Monday to Friday on UK Banking days (including NI bank holidays that are UK banking days)
- Faster Payments going out from Credit Union – Monday to Saturday (including all UK and NI Bank Holidays)
- Green: Full operational services on 22nd, 28th & 29th December and from 2nd January
- Incoming BACS and Faster Payments credits will be processed as normal
- Outgoing Faster Payments credits will be processed as normal
- Amber: Credit Unions may receive incoming files and the CUSOP system will transmit outgoing files if received. There will be no operational support from CUSOP.
- Red: No payment services for the respective payment type highlighted above
CUSOP will be closed for operational support on Northern Ireland Bank Holidays although any files received from Danske Bank or Credit Unions will be processed. CUSOP operational support will be available from CUSOP on business days marked in green (phone: 00 353 1614 6980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org )
Credit Unions are only obliged to process payments on the days they are open for business.