We hope you are keeping safe and well in these strange times. As always, CUSOP will be supporting you through the Christmas period.
Please see below the CUSOP payment processing arrangements for Christmas and the New Year:
· 29th December is a UK Banking Day although it is a Northern Ireland Bank Holiday
· Faster Payments credits coming in to Credit Union – Monday to Friday on UK Banking days (including 29thDecember)
· BACS credits coming in to Credit Union – Monday to Friday on UK Banking days (including 29thDecember)
· Faster Payments going out from Credit Union – Monday to Saturday (including all UK and NI Bank Holidays)
Green: Full CUSOP operational services on 23rd December and from 4th January
- Incoming BACS and Faster Payments credits will be processed as normal
- Outgoing Faster Payments credits will be processed as normal
Amber: Credit Unions may receive incoming files and the CUSOP system will transmit outgoing files if received. There will be no operational support from CUSOP
Red: No payment services for the respective payment type highlighted above
CUSOP will have limited operational support service on the 24th, 29th, 30th & 31st December (please phone: +353 1 614 6980 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).