This privacy statement applies to users of this website and explains what use CUSOP (Payments) DAC (‘CUSOP’) makes of any personal information that we may obtain through the use of our site.
By using this site, you agree with the terms of our current privacy statement as posted on this site.
CUSOP (Payments) DAC t/a CUSOP is a designated activity company, registered in Ireland with a registered office at: 33-41 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2. Registered No.: 502291. Email: email@example.com.
CUSOP (Payments) DAC is registered with the Data Protection Commissioner as a Data Controller and a Data Processor and is required to comply with the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003.
Collection of Information
We may collect and process the following information:
- Information provided at the time of registering to use our site
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our website such as name, address and contact number
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that communication
- Telephone calls may be recorded, to verify your information, for staff training, regulatory and service quality purposes
- Information about your computer, including your IP address and email address. Technical details relating to visits to this website are logged by our internet service provider for statistical purposes. No information is collected by us that could be used to identify website visitors.
Personal data may be anonymised and used for statistical purposes. In certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information to third parties in order to comply with requirements of law.
CUSOP will review all data supplied/obtained through the use of this website and will delete that which is not necessary or which is no longer necessary or of use.
This website will collect cookies unless you choose to opt-out through the message bar at the top of the website page at the start of each website visit.
CUSOP (Payments) DAC uses IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track users’ movements and gather broad demographics information for aggregate use. The analysis of addresses is only used to assist CUSOP (Payments) DAC in providing an effective service on this website. No personal information is recorded however information is gathered relating to which counties and countries people are visiting the website from. What browser was used and whether the site was accessed via a mobile, pc, ipad or other device.
Disclosure of Information
Any information that you provide is not made available to any third parties outside the normal course of business and is used by us for the purpose for which you provided it.
CUSOP takes its security responsibilities seriously by employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures. Any information which is provided by you will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality and in accordance with the terms of the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003, as amended.
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of other websites. Any exchange of information with third party websites is not covered by this Privacy Statement and users are encouraged to review the privacy statement of any third party before submitting personal information.
Right of Access
If you require a copy of your personal data, please submit a request in writing with the appropriate fee (€6.35) to: Data Protection Officer, CUSOP (Payments) DAC, 33-41 Lower Mount Street, Dublin 2. CUSOP will reply to you within 40 calendar days.
In addition if you are aware of anything that is inaccurate or incorrect that you wish to be rectified or you wish to have information you previously provided to us erased please let us know and we will correct it. There is no fee for this.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
CUSOP reserves the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time and any changes will be available on this page.
While every care has been taken in compiling the information contained on this website, we do not make any representations as to the completeness, accuracy or up-to-date nature of such information. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from reliance on any of the contents on this website.
We do not guarantee or warrant that the use of this website, or any material downloaded from it or any website linked to will not cause damage to property including but not limited to loss of data or computer virus infection. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss arising from the access, use or performance of this website or any of its contents.
No document on this website is a legal interpretation and should not be seen as such. The information contained on this website is of a general nature and appropriate professional advice should be sought before acting or refraining to act in relation to a specific issue.
- The content on this website belongs to CUSOP and/or our content suppliers, and is protected by applicable copyright law. The content may not be copied, transmitted, modified, distributed, republished, displayed or reproduced without CUSOP’s prior consent.
- Sending personal information via e-mail may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered. You should not divulge personal information over the internet unless you are using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
Questions or comments regarding this privacy statement should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title: Privacy Statement.